BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

WIki Wiki Wiki

This week in class we focused on Wiki's. I found this to be a very interesting topic since I have not worked on a Wiki before. I believe that Wikis could be very helpful in the classroom, especially when I would create projects for students. I could tell them to load up the Wiki homepage, find their class section, and use websites that I previewed beforehand. Therefore I know that their work is credible and that they did not have to goof off on the internet before finding great materials.



For personal use, I found Wikis to be very helpful. The example in the "Plain English" was an exact portrayal of my friends and I. We send countless emails trying to organize a trip or any type of gathering. Had we , instead, used Wiki, planning would have been much quicker and organized.

0 comments: